I continue with my #summitsathome series, remembering different moments of the Summits of My Life project. What to say about the Mount Cervino, that magic mountain!
As a child, a poster of it decorated the wall of my room and I dreamed of it, without imagining that one day I would be there, admired for its beauty and ready for the challenge. It was a special day, I felt like I was dancing with the mountain.
To discover more about it, you can watch the movie 'Déjame vivir'.
Also, I want to share with you the complete chronicle of the experience I wrote in 2013. I titled it "Cervino, symbol of the impossible"
In addition, you can discover the route of my ascent and descent to Cervino thanks to Fatmap:
Details of ascent- descent of Mount Cervino:
- Start and finish: Church Square, Cervinia, Italy
- Highest point: Mount Cervino (4,476m)
- Distance: 17.48km
- Total ascent: 2,469m
- Time: 2h52’02’’ (1h56’15’’ to the summit)
- Route: the classic Arista Lion Route.
- Material: Sense footwear / Shorts / Thermal t-shirt / Windproof jacket / Waist bag / Sunglasses / Leather gloves / Watch 3 nutrition gels